No, I didn't fall off a cliff or run away to Africa...I just have forgotten to update this blog since early January. Life has been packed with action and insanity, and I have been spending much of my free time just trying to keep up with life as it buzzes past. I guess that is everyone these days, though...
I am currently at the interim position I was at last semester making full salary. The teacher decided she wasn't ready to come back after Christmas, so I was asked to come back. The current plan is that she will come back after March 30, but we shall see what really happens. Right now I am enjoying the pay, experience, and comfort in knowing where I am working everyday. I am hoping something permanent opens up, but that will probably not happen until the end of the school year.
Casey is enjoying his new position and new schedule. He gets home earlier now, which allows us to eat dinner at a decent time and catch up in the evenings. He can't carpool with our friends Grace & Brad anymore because of the new schedule, but we ended up buying our first car recently, so it has all worked out.
Car? Why, yes, we bought our very first NEW CAR! We got a 2012 Nissan Sentra and it is awesome! We got the "Special Edition" package, so it came with navigation, XM built in, a sun roof, and all sorts of other handy features and special stuff. Casey is the main driver (we got rid of the truck), but I get to drive it from time to time. It's pretty!
Other than that life has just been crazy. I have been tired a lot and feeling stressed, but in a good way? Is that possible? No other exciting news in the Glosson household at the moment, but I will try my best to keep this more up to date, with the key word being TRY.
No comments:
Post a Comment