It's funny how exhaustion can feel like something else. I can't focus today. I can't motivate myself to care what-so-ever about anything. I hear people talk but I don't know what they are saying. I seriously feel like I am not inside my body. I feel like I used to feel when I would save up my anti-depressants for several days then take them all at once. I just can't even function.
It's funny, I never really thought I would deal with depression again like I did in high school, but I think that's where I am. I need a break from life. I need this year to be less harsh. I need to stop losing things. I need more sex. I need my kids to sleep at night. I need an entire bottle of rum.
On that note, empty void of the internet, I am out.
No comments:
Post a Comment