A peek in the daily life of an aspiring educator and wife.

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Your Story Isn't Over

Your story isn’t over, and neither is my own. We still have much to write about, so many things unsaid. You have so much to share with this world, really as do I. I find you smart, seriously quite bright, so talented, bold, and brave. Luckily, we are good friends and you often tell me the same.

Your story isn’t over, friend, and neither is my own. We both have aspirations and desires to help the world. Together, we can save so many, from their own minds and the law, although I know we’re in constant battle, fighting our own flaws. But I look past the physical, and really so do you; together we can do anything, together we can brave the world.

Your story isn’t over, dear, and neither is my own. We have yet to meet in real life and make some travels near and far. I want to take you to Chicago, Atlanta, or maybe Timbuktu. I want to come see you in Cali, or fly you to Tennessee; we can spend all night just talking, maybe even eat Chinese.

Your story isn’t over, and neither is my own. We have so much to celebrate, both together and alone. I know things will be amazing, there’s so much in store for you. Right now my life feels uncertain, but you say there’s big things coming for me, too. Some things may be happy, others sad, even frightening. But I think we’re in this together, friend, and with each other we can do anything.

At night I think my story's over, but really it’s so not. So I promise to keep fighting if you’ll simply be my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment