A peek in the daily life of an aspiring educator and wife.

Saturday, February 17, 2018

30 Days of Me: #10/30

Day 10: Songs You Listen To For Different Emotions

Music When I'm Happy/Excited:
1) 90s/Early 2000s Pop: N'Sync, Britney Spears, Nelly, etc

2) "Smack My Bitch Up" by The Prodigy

3) Anything by Daft Punk

4) 90s/Early 2000s Rap/Hip-Hop

Music When I'm Sad:
1) "Blackout" by Muse

2) Death Cab for Cutie

3) "Drive," "Mexico," and "Miss You" by Incubus

4) "Burn" from the Hamilton Soundtrack

5) Coldplay

6) "Gravity" by Sara Bareilles

7) "The Blower's Daughter" by Damien Rice

8) "Adagio for Strings" by Samuel Barber

Music When I'm Angry:
1) "On My Own" by The Used

2) A Perfect Circle

3) "Chop Suey" by System of a Down

4) "Welcome Home" by Coheed and Cambria

5) "Apocalypse Please" by Muse

6) "I'm so Sick" by Flyleaf

7) Chevelle

8) Piano Concerto #2, Mvmt 1 by Sergei Rachmaninoff

Songs When I Need to CTFO:
1) "You're The Storm" by The Cardigans

2) "Samson" and "Eet" by Regina Spektor

3) "The Night We Met" by Lord Huron

4) "Losing My Way" by Justin Timberlake

5) "1-800-273-8255" by Logic

6) Ben Folds

7) "Heartbeats" by Jose Gonzalez

8) "Air for Band" by Frank Erickson

9) Cello Suite #1 in G, Mvt 1 by JS Bach




No comments:

Post a Comment