Day 2: Explain the Meaning Behind Your Blog Name
My blog is called "Life...or Something Like It" and my name is "musicmaker182." Besides the fact that I highly enjoy using movie and song titles to title my posts and the blog itself is a movie title, there's a personal meaning behind the title. The blog is essentially my personal blog and tends to be about whatever in my life I feel like writing at that exact moment. Life is beautiful, messy, chaotic, and never like we plan. So that's what the title is meant to portray.
My username 'musicmaker182' is a combination of what I do and the last three digits of my lunch number from middle school. Previous to adopting that as my go-to username, I used 'wizard_juanita' which really had nothing to do with me at all, it just happened to be my favorite character from a great book series I read as a teen. Once nerdy, always nerdy.
Stay nerdy, my friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment