A peek in the daily life of an aspiring educator and wife.

Thursday, February 8, 2018

30 Days of Me: Day #1/30

Day #1: A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.


1) I was born three weeks after my due date.

2) When I was a child I had an imaginary friend named Brian.

3) I loved Hootie & The Blowfish, Ben Folds 5, and Matchbox 20 when I was in elementary school...and of course Spice Girls.

4) I traveled to Canada to see Pope John Paul II. It was probably the most spiritual experience I've had in my life.

5) I've said that I wanted to be a teacher since I was in elementary school and specifically a band director since 7th grade.

6) I placed in our school talent show in highschool by performing a monologue...a monologue that I wrote.

7) I have a published poem.

8) My most prized possession is my flute. I had a beginner model flute all the way through high school and was finally able to buy a professional model with a lot of graduation money and a little help from my parents.

9) I still get nervous before every concert I conduct or play.

10) I met my husband for the first time while wearing pajamas with blue flames on them...yep, I'm a keeper.

11) I only ended up applying to one college.

12) I once answered a question at a quiz bowl competition with a word I completely made up, but it didn't matter because we beat MLK!

13) I know a lot about theatrical lighting.

14) I once popped my knee out of socket while doing the "Cha Cha Slide" but my friends thought I was just goofing around when I hit the floor.

15) I enjoy learning new things, especially about areas like religion/spirituality, cultures, and psychology.

No comments:

Post a Comment