A peek in the daily life of an aspiring educator and wife.

Sunday, February 11, 2018

30 Days of Me: #5/30

Day #5: A Place You've Visited

Chicago. Chi-Town. The Windy City. So many memories both in childhood and early adulthood with the city of Chicago. I love it.


There are so many great things about Chicago! The Field Museum and The Art Institute are amazing no matter how many times you visit them. I can remember standing in the Art Institute as a child in awe of the Monet exhibit they had at the time. For animal lovers there is always the zoo or the aquarium as well: both are great! There's also lots of sight seeing activities, many of which I haven't completed just yet (like going up the Sears, I mean Willis Tower...). Plus, of course, there's pizza!


Oh, Chicago, I dream of visiting you in the future perhaps to attend The Midwest Clinic or just for a family vacation. I adored visiting you as a child, was thankful to pass through you a few times with my now husband, and just think you are an absolutely unique city...one of a kind.



No comments:

Post a Comment